Tour Krabi, Krabi Tour, Day tour Krabi, Half day Tour Krabi, Excursions Krabi, all tours in Krabi
Khao Kanab Nam + Japanese Soldier's Hidden Cave in World War II + Fishing farm + Hidden Island discovery + The Local Appointment Market.
To know the people is nice, but to study the people's life is very nice. This tour package of Jc.Tour Krabi has provided this trip for everyone who loves to know more about the world and study more about the people. Below are our highlight pictures and brief details about the trip. Please see and read before submit the booking;
Take your life to see something more.
Khao Kanab Nam Mountain View from the Pier, It looks great as just the view, we are going inside.
Our staff will take care of you for boarding and the Long Tail Boat takes you around the Mountain as well as the hidden place in the Mountain which the other tourists have never seen.
The Hidden Caves which is the hidden place of Japanese soldiers in World War II. At that time Japan used Thailand to be the base of World War. Uneasy to find this Cave, but you can if you book this trip.
The Nature Fishing Farm, the staff will show you from the first step to do the farm on the Sea. And yes you can see every kind of fish on the farm.
To meet the Island People life, our local 3 wheel taxi will take you around the Muslim Village, in the mean time to study the rural local people living life. “Simple, simple but good”
The Local Village is on the far Island, the Muslim people stayed on the Island, they used the life in a very simple way, but the traditional of them is very interesting
To learn about the Krabi people, you must not miss the Appointment Market of the Local People. Every kind of Products around Krabi will be sold here in the Market. Yes, shock cheap price and very fun buying.
|Pick up from your hotel in Krabi
|Arrival Khao Kanabnam, take a picture and take a long boat ride to the hidden historic cave in the mountain.
|Arrival of the Cave; discovery inside to see a thousand year old pictures on the cave panel and the way of Japanese’s soldiers living life in World War II time.
| Depart the cave for Fishing Farm.
|Arrival the Fishing Farm
The farm staff will show you all the fishes in the farm.
|The “Local 3 Wheels Taxi” Take you to see the Local of Muslim Village Life around the Island.
| Take the boat back to the Pier.
|The Appointment Market; Local people traders…Find some local food.
|Back to Hotel.
If you love to customize as a personal favorite, just click to send your request.
- Pick up and Drop off from your hotel
- All Entrance Fee to the Places
- Soft Drinks all the time
- English Tour Guide
|Price :(Private Trip)
|2,500 Baht/Child(4-10 years old)
- Jc.Tour had registered for Tourism Company under the rule of Thailand Law: Both Outbound(31/01235) for around the world travel. Inbound(34/00235) for traveling in Thailand.
- The right registration can be checked, and you can check for Jc.Tour at http://www.tourism.go.th
Jc.Tour is the Top Responsible and Great Service in TripAdvisor Rank.
- Jc.Tour has been registering for Accident Insurance all around the world (Inbound: for travelling in Thailand and Outbound for around the world travelling). This makes sure that all the customers of JC Tour will be covered by Insurance in everywhere of the world they reach.
- Before, During and After the service, you can contact us 24 hours.